System Service Made Simple
Protect your automation investment with top-tier support, maximum performance, and more
Designed to proactively maintain and decrease down-time of integrated systems and platforms, Biosero’s hardware agnostic and flexible approach to automation is matched with multi-vendor instrumentation and workcell service agreements. Proactive planned maintenance, remedial repairs, and unlimited technical support are included in all plan types, with extra services and bundles offered at the premium tier.
Annual Instrument Full-Service Contract
- Unlimited technical support from the Green Button Go Success Team — Eight-hour phone response time, excluding evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Priority response time for on-site instrument repairs, excluding evenings, weekends, and holidays — includes labor, travel, and spare parts and excludes accessories and consumables.
- One Planned Maintenance (PM), performed annually within the 12-month contract period.
Annual Instrument Depot Service Contract
- Unlimited technical phone support from the Green Button Go Success Team.
- Depot repairs at Biosero Service Depot site — includes labor and spare parts; excludes accessories and consumables. Biosero will report on the instrument’s status within 5 business days after receipt at Biosero Service Depot.
- The customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping and insurance to and from Biosero Service Depot.
- The customer is responsible for all instrument shipping containers. Should the customer damage, misplace, or dispose of the instrument shipping container, a new container must be purchased at the customer’s expense to ensure the safe transportation of the instrument.
- Instruments under a depot service contract are not eligible for planned maintenance services. An annual instrument full-service contract is recommended for instruments requiring planned maintenance.
- Biosero has the sole discretion to determine that an instrument cannot be repaired and recommend that an instrument be replaced at the customer’s expense. Should Biosero determine that the instrument must be replaced, Biosero will provide the customer with a quote for approval. Biosero must receive a purchase order before ordering any instrumentation and provide an estimated delivery date once the purchase order is processed.
To request a service agreement quote, contact us at email@example.com.