Built-in traceability to ensure regulatory compliance
Tools to Fulfill the Rules
Green Button Go Scheduler comes equipped with everything you need to operate in compliance with United States Food and Drug Administration part 11 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations; Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures.
- Maintain secure access with customizable password rules and expiration intervals
- Assign user roles with defined access and permissions
- Limit validated program changes to administrators and track changes with user timestamps
- Lockdown program database, making only validated programs available to end-users
- Sign log files electronically during sign in or sign off
- Easily access changelogs, security logs, and signature logs
See it in action
21CFR11 Manager is
Easy to use
Interested in what Scheduler can do for your lab?
Seamless Laboratory Tracking
Green Button Go Scheduler can help you maintain security and traceability in the lab, while enjoying the benefits of powerful laboratory automation.
Don’t shy from a regulated environment
Scheduler can support compliance for even the most complex systems
Each user can be assigned access to customized levels
Track and validate
Digital information and detailed audit trails are all logged appropriately
Choose who can establish or edit validated programs