The Complete Guide to Implementing Mobile Robots in Your Lab
There are all kinds of useful transportation methods to move materials already deployed in labs, including robotic arms, conveyor belts, and track-based systems.
These are all good options for certain lab transportation needs, but for something that’s both ultra flexible and fast to deploy, mobile robots are the ideal solution.
Our ebook covers everything you need to know about modern-day mobile robots in a lab setting.
- What’s involved with mobile robots
- What you can expect from these handy lab partners
- The 5 advantages they bring to labs
- A comprehensive 7-step guide on how to implement them
- More resources to start your mobile robot lab integration
Ready to get in touch to discuss Biosero’s mobile robot integration offerings?