Field Service Coordinator (San Diego)
Biosero, Inc. is a fast-paced and rapidly growing company focused on Life Science automation. We are looking for an impactful team member to fill one of our exclusive positions, Field Service Coordinator, based in San Diego, CA. This role is an opportunity to work in a motivational environment with an extremely talented, fun, passionate, and honest team. Our team provides customers with future-proof platforms that use best-in-class components in an environment where technology is continually evolving. Our customers are excited to work with us because our team is creative and passionate about ensuring their success with everyday automation.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for service requests. They will expedite work orders for Field Service Engineers (FSEs) working remotely at customer sites. They will also participate in maintaining and updating our field service software, review documents and generate reports.
- Monitor incoming requests for service:
- Basic triage and documentation of the problem.
- Assign and relay Work Order (WO) number to the customer and Field Service Engineer (FSE).
- Quote preparation.
- When possible, schedule the visit for the FSE.
- Order parts for FSEs.
- Create and manage part requisitions, shipping, provide tracking numbers to the customer and FSE.
- Work directly with the Operations group to manage inventory.
- Maintain the Service Team Calendar.
- Review documents (WOs, SOPs, presentations…) for grammar and clarity.
- Generate reports to monitor the success of the Service Team.
- Maintain and update our field service software Field Point (FP) by entering data records, reviewing work orders etc.
- Distribute licenses for Biosero’s software.
- Assist in planning and scheduling the yearly Service Team Meeting.
- Take on other roles as the position evolves, primary goal is customer satisfaction.
- When necessary, work with sales, applications, software, and integrations team members to assure customer success and account growth.
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Associates Degree or 3 (+) years relevant experience in Service / Product Support or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel (pivot tables) and TEAMs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications. Friendly and professional attitude to develop a bond with callers over the phone.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail while multi-tasking to achieve quality on-time completions of tasks.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills. Outstanding organizational skills and able to function under pressure.
- Position may require occasional travel to attend yearly Service Meetings if not held in San Diego home office.
- Familiarity with Field Point or another Field Service-related software is not required but desirable.