Territory Manager, Northern Europe
Territory Manager, Northern Europe
Biosero Inc., a fast paced & rapidly growing company focused in Life Science Automation, is looking for an impactful team member to fill one of our exclusive positions, Northern Europe Territory Manager. This is an opportunity to work in a motivational environment with an extremely talented, fun, passionate & honest team. We make a difference in people’s lives! Our team is passionate about our mission to enable discoveries in life science by coupling our software platforms with data & robotics. Our customers are excited to work with us because our team is creative and passionate about ensuring their success with automation everyday. Biosero’s executives receive honors for their abilities, and the company is consistently voted as one of the “Best Places to Work” in San Diego. We invest in team member growth, encouraging a lifelong journey of learning to achieve both professional and personal goals. “A-Team” members looking to make an impact please apply!
The territory is being split due to the incredible growth experienced over the past 2 years. We need an “A-Team” account manager that understands software sales, one that will continue to drive new sales & maintain existing relationships in the Northern Europe territory. The position will require up to 60% travel and focus on the development of new opportunities.
Biosero is growing its global sales and service teams. This position is critical to continuing our dominance in our key market. The successful candidate will combine an entrepreneurial drive with a customer centric focus and:
- Develop market focused business plan.
- Collaborate with marketing team to establish solid lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Establish key accounts in the region of Northern Europe.
- Work with management on improving the Biosero brand when applicable.
- Enhance or create new business partnerships
- Work with applications team to establish customer workflow needs.
- Contribute to the overall success of Biosero via collaborating with product management and of other territory managers. Identify and establish effective and regular contact with high level account stakeholders and decision makers.
- Ensure an awareness of all Biosero product and service offerings.
- Develop rapport to impart a culture of partnership – be more than just another supplier
- Work with customer procurement team and lab leaders at the highest levels accounts to establish regular, quarterly on-site product presentations and/or demonstrations with local support team (sales and service)
- Maintain constant cross-team (sales/service/engineering/marketing/management) communication regarding customer expectations and actual company deliverables (i.e who specifically is doing what and when is it due?)
- Leverage customer relationships to explore all opportunities for expansion and growth within the current location and satellite locations nationwide & globally.
- Working cross functionally within the Biosero team, develop and utilize creative solutions to address customer needs and increase business growth.
- Utilise current and relevant market intelligence and field data to influence buyer decision making
The successful candidate will have the following skill set –
- A minimum of a BSc/MSc life science qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales into pharma, biotech, and academic accounts.
- Strong negotiating skills with a proven track record of single sales opportunities in excess of 500K.
- Software proficiency is essential for the position. (Preferably with a background in lab automation).
- Excellent communications skills: written, oral, and presentations.
- Ability to perform live software demonstrations.
- Proven problem solver with a determination to find win-win solutions.
- Ability to work independently, set goals and achieve them.
- Experience with a CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Zoho).
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a mind for responsibility and accountability.
- Software skills – Microsoft Teams environment, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- An absolute passion for robotics, software and improving the world through automation.
- Knowledge of operating in a SaaS environment in ‘nice to have’. Solution selling methodology in an environment of Enterprise solutions, implementation of technology stacks, multiple LIMS & database platforms would be of value.