Territory Manager (Los Angeles)
Biosero, Inc. is a fast-paced and rapidly growing company focused on Life Science automation. We are looking for a motivated Los Angeles Territory Account Manager that understands software sales. This role will focus on driving new sales, developing opportunities, and maintaining existing relationships. This is an opportunity to work in a motivational environment with an extremely talented, fun, passionate, and honest team. We make a difference in people’s lives! Our team is passionate about our mission to enable discoveries in life science by coupling our software platforms with data and robotics. Our customers are excited to work with us because our team is creative and passionate about ensuring their success with automations every day.
Employment type – Full-time
Benefits – Medical, dental, life insurance, and matching 401k
- Develop a market-focused business plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish solid lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Establish key accounts in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Work with management on improving the Biosero brand when applicable.
- Enhance or create new business partnerships.
- Work with the applications team to establish customer workflow needs.
- Contribute to the overall success of Biosero via collaborating with product management and other territory managers. Identify and establish effective and regular contact with high-level account stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Ensure awareness of all Biosero product and service offerings.
- Develop rapport to impart a culture of partnership – be more than just another supplier.
- Work with customer procurement teams and lab leaders at the highest levels to establish regular, quarterly on-site product presentations and/or demonstrations with local support team (sales and service).
- Maintain constant cross-team (sales+ service+ engineering+ marketing+ leadership) communication regarding customer expectations and actual company deliverables (i.e., who specifically is doing what and when is it due?).
- Leverage customer relationships to explore all opportunities for expansion and growth within the current location and satellite locations nationwide & globally.
- Working cross-functionally within the Biosero team, develop and utilize creative solutions to address customer needs and increase business growth.
- Utilize current and relevant market intelligence and field data to influence buyer decision-making.
- B.S. or M.S. in Life Sciences, engineering, or computer science/programming. Software proficiency is essential for the position – preferably with a background in lab automation.
- Knowledge of operating in a SaaS environment preferred. Solution selling methodology in an environment of Enterprise solutions, implementation of technology stacks, multiple LIMS & database platforms is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years of software sales into pharma, biotech, and academic accounts.
- Ability to regularly travel by car or plane for customer site visits and to attend national tradeshows.
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and presentations.
- Ability to perform live software demonstrations.
- Strong negotiating skills with a proven track record of single sales opportunities in excess of 500k.
- Proven problem solver with a determination to find win-win solutions.
- Ability to work independently, set goals and achieve them.
- Experience with a CRM (e.g., Salesforce, Zoho).
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a mind for responsibility and accountability.
- Software skills – Microsoft Teams environment, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- An absolute passion for robotics, software, and improving the world through automation.