Software Engineer I, Cloud Services
(San Diego, CA)
Software Engineer I, Cloud Services (San Diego, CA)
Location: San Diego, CA
You will create software that changes the world! Biosero implements robotic automation in laboratories, primarily related to medical research and diagnostics. Our primary software product is Green Button Go, a powerful laboratory scheduler that is used to control laboratory robots. As a Software Engineer I for the Cloud Services team, you will help build the cutting-edge services and infrastructure that make Green Button Go the leading automation solution for all inter-laboratory and intra-laboratory requirements. The position is full-time and benefits include medical, dental, life insurance and matching 401k.
- Engage in the full process of service development including development, testing and deployment, support, and maintenance, all within an agile environment
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to build new features
- Develop and maintain microservices as they go live, using automated monitoring and other tools
- Analyze how your features are performing in production to learn and make the product better
- Must have 2+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, MVC or Razor frameworks.
- Understanding of or experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations
- We are not able to offer sponsorship, so valid candidates MUST have either US citizenship or a Green Card.
Preferred Candidate Attributes
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Blazor and other cutting-edge web technologies.
- Good understanding of modern authorization mechanisms
- Experience working with containerized applications using Docker and container orchestration (Docker Compose, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure such as Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with non-relational databases (CosmosDB, MongoDB)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Have good oral and written communication skills and communicate effectively with customers