Biosero, Inc. is the leader in life science integration and the premier software company for automation workflows. Our award-winning software and engineering solutions are placed in top accounts worldwide, including the top: pharmaceutical, agricultural, clinical, diagnostics and biotech companies. The work we do impacts the world by accelerating productivity, discovery & cures. Our team works collaboratively with our customers to help amplify their results and speed to impact the world. Biosero is the fastest growing software company in the life sciences space.
Our work environment is very fast-paced, filled with “A Team players” that work under pressure because they understand their impact on our customers and our customers impact to the world. We are looking for another “A Team” player to fill one of our exclusive positions in a sales administration & service contract support role. This is an opportunity to work in a highly creative, fast paced & motivational environment with an extremely talented, fun, passionate team with high integrity.
Top 100 Places to work in San Diego (#8), Top 10 Genomics companies in San Diego, Nominated for CEO of the Year (2018-2021), Top 50 Most Influential People in San Diego 2020, Nominated for COO of the Year (2019-2021), Nominated CTO of the Year (2021), Most Innovate Product Award 2021, CEO of the Year 2021
The Sales Administrator team member will assist by focusing on the administrative requirements that helps produce successful results for a high achieving sales team. In this role you will be responsible for creating & monitoring the sales teams leads, forecasts, quotes, and maintaining vital performance metrics. The position reports to sales management & the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Assist in all administrative tasks for our Lead Generation Program. Includes:
- Uploading of all (Emphasis Digital supplied) new contacts from the LeadGen program via LinkedIn.
- Uploading of all (Emphasis Digital supplied) new contacts from the LeadMining Program, originated from the LeadGen LinkedIn Program.
- Connect with all LinkedIn provided contacts (via Lori LinkedIn account).
- Post customer contact initiation support: send a LinkedIn message of hello, and short explanation.
- Three-step follow-up of messaging, followed by a “up or out” qualification.
- Connect with all LeadMining Program connections via LinkedIn
- Upon successful identification of a “next step – phone call,” transfer lead to internal account manager.
- Assist in administrative tasks for our Service Agreement and Time and Materials service revenue business.
- Run monthly reports of potentials for Service Agreements expiring within the next 90-days.
- Create potentials in CRM for those identified as expiring.
- For renewals – Send emails to contacts requesting their interest in a service agreement renewal.
- For Warranty Expirations – Send emails to existing customers, gauging their interest for continuation of their existing Service Agreement.
- Assist in administration of CRM. (Migrating from Zoho to Netsuite)
- Train all new CRM users on the general use of CRM from Leads to Potential to Closed.
- Create and revise “Views” for new and existing users.
- Provide weekly report for Sales Scrum meeting.
- Revise and add account management Regions/Territories as required.
- Ensure accuracy of customer database by removing duplicates and bad data.
- FieldPoint CRM, administration of service quotes.
- Match “closed quotes” in Fieldpoint platform with quotes that have been closed out in CRM.
- Run monthly reports to provide details for Warranty/Service Agreements expiring in the next 90-days.
- Prepare & finalize Time and Materials quotes delivery to account managers, internal account manager & customers. (Create matching potential in CRM.)
- CRM assist in administration of quotes
- Liaison for outside sales team to internal team members responsible for the generation of quotes.
- Minimum of Associate degree in business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in use and administration of the Microsoft Office environment, NetSuite, CRM’s, LinkedIn, etc…
- Proven ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment while paying attention to details.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, this position supports a group of highly skilled account managers in a company that is growing rapidly.
- Ability to work independently using advanced organizational and time management skills
- Assumes 100% of the responsibility for their actions and the execution of the position.
- Have a high level of integrity, strong customer service and customer relationship skills.
- Valid driver’s license