Customer Success Engineer
Customer Success Engineer
Biosero, Inc. is a fast-paced and rapidly growing company focused on Life Science automation.
As our Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the entire Green Button Go® software training program. You will build, manage, and deliver training programs for our customers, partners, and employees. Your role will be to educate users of the world’s most advanced lab automation scheduling software. If you have a passion for guiding and teaching others, then come join the team committed to helping scientists detect, treat, and prevent disease.
Our team is passionate about our mission to enable discoveries in life science by coupling our software platforms with data and robotics. Our customers are excited to work with us because our team is creative and passionate about ensuring their success with everyday automation.
Employment type – Full-time | Benefits – Medical, dental, life insurance, and matching 401k
- Own Biosero’s training and education program. You will define the program, manage it, craft the content, and deliver it to customers.
- Establish training curriculum and materials for users of the Green Button Go product suite.
- Maintain the training schedule and training sessions, communicate it with customers, partners, and employees, and organize training sessions.
- Conduct training sessions in a classroom environment, online, and at customer sites (some travel required).
- Become a Biosero Product subject matter expert.
- Conduct Acceleration Lab tours and GBG demos.
- Provide onboarding training to new Biosero employees.
- Produce high quality training videos, snippets, how-to’s, and tips & tricks for online content.
- Maintain FAQ and Training portal.
- Assist with product documentation.
- Work with Biosero’s Marketing and Product Management Teams to promote training as a profit center.
Preferred Candidate Attributes
- You love to teach.
- You have good communication skills, and your presentations are not boring.
- You can understand complex problems and have a flair for lucid explanation.
- You can keep an audience engaged and motivated, and you can think on your feet.
- You are patient and work conscientiously with your trainees. You track their progress and guide them to understanding.
- You can plan, organize, and develop new training routines and the content to support them.
- Ideally, you have hands on experience with Green Button Go.
- Experience in Life Science and/or Laboratory Automation will go a long way in ensuring your success in this role.